Download Forms and Guidelines
Download field forms
Amendment 1 to the GLORIA Field Manual, 5th edition (published 2015)
This amendment specifies a few details regarding the different methods of species recording. Although sufficiently described in the manual, we wish to emphasize that methods should be clearly separated. This does not imply any change of methods previously described in the GLORIA field manual.
See details in this document
For fieldwork, please, use the updated forms below (last update: July 2018)!
Checklist for materials and equipment
Sheets (MS-Excel) for initial taxa input into the database
Guidelines for installing and changing loggers
If you are using recommended Geo-Precision data loggers, here some relevant files:
- Geo-Precision software (GP-Shell) for programming and handling loggers zipped (zip/exe)
- Helpfile for Geo-Precision software (pdf)
- Technical Description of Geo-Precision logger M-Log5W Wireless Temperature Data Logger (pdf)
- Helpfile for Geo-Precision battery change (pdf)
- Technical appendix for handling Onset TitBit loggers (pdf)